Jump Main Menu. Go directly to the main content (Acces key S)

We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services. If you continue to browse, we will assume that you consent to their use. You can obtain further information, or learn how to change the settings, in our cookies policy.

The Princess of Asturias Foundation

Sección de idiomas

Fin de la sección de idiomas

Search

Sección de utilidades

Fin de la sección de utilidades

Start of Secondary Menu End of Secondary Menu

You are in:

  1. Princess of Asturias Foundation |
  2. Economic / Financial situation

Economic / Financial situation  

Start of main content

The budget approved by the Board of Trustees of the Foundation for the year 2017 amounts to 5.2 million euros, with 85.5% of funding coming from the private sector and 14.5% from the public sector.

As of 31st December 2016, the Foundation’s net assets amounted to the sum of 31.3 million euros. The Foundation’s income comes from donations by the different individuals and institutions that form part of its Boards of Trustees and Patrons, revenue from its assets and public grants.

The total cost of the activities carried out by the Princess of Asturias Foundation amounted to 5.15 million euros in 2016.

Of the Foundation’s total budget expenditure, 71% went to the call for nominations and the granting and presenting of the Princess of Asturias Awards. The remaining 29% went to other undertakings, primarily musical in nature, to the Exemplary Town of Asturias Award and to other types of non-recurring activities.




End of main content

Sección de utilidades

Fin de la sección de utilidades