Jump Main Menu. Go directly to the main content (Acces key S)
Start of main content
Princess of Asturias Awards 10/19/2015
The television signal at several Awards Week events will be made available to interested media
The press conferences to be given by the Laureates will be broadcast over the Internet
As on previous occasions, the Spanish public service television and radio companies Televisión Española (TVE) and Radio Nacional de España (RNE) will be responsible for providing the official host signals for the Princess of Asturias Awards Ceremony, which is to be held next Friday, 23th October, starting at 6:30pm, at the Campoamor Theatre in Oviedo. TVE will also be providing the television signal for the audience of TM The King and Queen with the Laureates at 12:30pm on Friday in the Reconquista Hotel’s “Salón Covadonga”. RNE will provide the audio signal from the dressing rooms in the Campoamor Theatre to all the radio networks, while TVE will distribute the television signal. Media interested in using the official host signal should get in touch beforehand with:
- National signal: Phone: 913 468 419 and Fax: 913 468 306. Person to contact: Araceli Lumbreras.
- International signal: Phone: +41 227 172 822
The areas specially designated for news editors at the Campoamor Theatre will be Main Boxes 9 and 11 in the Dress Circle (“Principal”). Due to the limited space available, you are advised to follow the ceremony from the screens situated in the Foundation press room at the Hotel Barceló Oviedo Cervantes (c/ Cervantes, 13. Oviedo).
AWARDS WEEK EVENTS:
The host signal will be made available to all those media interested in covering the following events:
- “Words and Humanity”. Lecture by Emilio Lledó, Princess of Asturias Award for Communication and Humanities, in the “Paraninfo” Hall, University of Oviedo Historic Building, at 7:30pm on Wednesday, 21st October. Juan Ángel Canal, Professor of Philosophy and editor of Lledo’s recent book, will chair the meeting in which two experts in the work of Lledó will pose the topics of discussion.
Television cameras will only be allowed inside the hall for the start of the event. The host signal will be made available.
- “Coppola Espresso”. Francis Ford Coppola, Princess of Asturias Award for the Arts, will have a coffee with young producers and film students. The meeting will be chaired by film producers Gerardo Herrero and Mariela Besuievsky. The event will take place at 5:00pm on Thursday in the Café Dindurra (Gijon).
TELEVISION CAMERAS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RECORD THE EVENT. A host signal will be provided of the first five minutes of the event. The images may only be broadcast via television, not over the Internet or on the social networks. Photographers will have access only at the beginning of the event.
- Francis Ford Coppola, Princess of Asturias Award for the Arts, will meet with the public on Thursday in the Jovellanos Theatre (Gijón). The questions will have been chosen from among those that the public attending the film cycle have wished to make. Film director Rodrigo Cortés will chair the meeting, which will feature a performance by a quartet led by Carlos Núñez.
Press pool before the event
TELEVISION CAMERAS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE THEATRE. A host signal will be provided of the first five minutes of the event. The images may only be broadcast via television, not over the Internet or on the social networks. Photographers will have access only at the beginning of the event.
An image (video HD outputs) and audio (Canon-XLR and Mini-jack outputs) distributor will be made available to the media.
- The breakfast meeting with Jennifer Doudna and Emmanuelle Charpentier, joint Princess of Asturias Award for Technical and Scientific Research, which will take place at 9:30am on Thursday, 22nd October in the University of Oviedo Historic Building, will only feature graphic coverage.
- Lecture by Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer Doudna, joint Princess of Asturias Award for Technical and Scientific Research, to be held at 1:00pm on Thursday, 22nd October at the University of Oviedo Faculty of Biology.
Photographers will only be allowed access to the event during the first five minutes.
- The media will have free access to all Awards Week activities. They will have audio outputs (Canon-XLR and Mini-jack) at their disposal, as well as a specially designated area for photographers and TV cameras.
24th Princess of Asturias Awards Concert
Recordings may only be made inside the hall before the start of the concert. Media interested in obtaining images of the performance, to be held at the Prince Felipe Auditorium in Oviedo at 7:30pm on Thursday, 22nd October, will have a video and audio distributor (PAL SD, Canon-XLR and minijack outputs) at their disposal in the press room located in the Hotel Barceló Oviedo Cervantes.
All the press conferences given by the Laureates will be broadcast over the Foundation’s website.
Graphic material on the events featuring the Laureates will be available in the Online Press Room (OPR) on the www.fpa.es website.
End of main content
Sección de utilidades
Fin de la sección de utilidades
© Copyright 2022. FUNDACIÓN PRINCESA DE ASTURIAS